Sources for these materials collected on this site include the Hopewell Public Library, Hopewell Museum, Hopewell Valley Historical Society, Hopewell Borough, Hopewell Township, and the New Jersey State Library and State Archives.
Thanks also to the following individuals who have contributed materials to this site.
Books and Documents
- Bob Gantz, for support of posting the Betty Gantz manuscript, Hopewell’s Past.
- Rick Porter, for contributing several cultural resource studies and other local research.
- Jim Davidson, for preserving the Dean Ashton Hopewell Academy manuscript, now archived at the Hopewell Museum.
- Richard Hunter, Hunter Research, for contributing several fire maps of local municipalities.
- Roberta Mayer, author of 1909 Hopewell, New Jersey: One‐Hundred Years Later (Blurb, 2009), for images from the original 1909 Hopewell booklet, plus corresponding photos of the same buildings in 2009.
- Carol and Bob Meszaros, for contributing Hopewell Borough postcards scanned from their extensive collection, that features Hopewell Valley and Titusville.
- Steve Cohen, for contributing Hopewell Borough postcards scanned from his collection, that focuses on real image cards from Pennsylvania and into New Jersey.
- Dick and Hope Sudlow, for contributing images of Hopewell Borough and other local materials.
- Irene Wildgrube, for contributing postcards of Hopewell Borough, Pennington, and Titusville scanned from her collection.
- Jean Harrington, for contributing Hopewell Borough postcards scanned from her collection.
- Bill Frenchu, for contributing Hopewell Borough postcards from his collection, scanned by Jack Koeppel.