Explore aerial panoramas of Hopewell Borough and Pennington Borough.
Use viewer to pan and zoom in the scenes.
- Map Archives for original images
- Hopewell Valley Historic Town Maps for historic town maps
- Hopewell Valley Places for images, cultural survey documents, maps, and related materials
- 180 degree pans from drone, April 2020
- Downtown aerials, April 1932 – Lindbergh
- From Mt. Rose, May 1932 – Lindbergh route
- South Main and West Delaware c. 1996
Exploring the Panoramas
Click the links to view the panoramas in a viewer on a separate web page, so you can zoom in and pan around in the large image.
- On a computer – Use the +/- buttons to zoom (or the mouse wheel), and click and drag the mouse to pan.
- On a portable device – Use the standard two-finger “pinch-zoom” to zoom in and out, and drag with your finger to pan. (After panning, you may need to tap fill in the full-resolution image.)
- Click the “Z” button to reset to the initial view of the full image.