Explore aerial panoramas of Pennington Borough:
Use viewer to pan and zoom in scene
- South Main and West Delaware aerials, c. 1996
- Mercer County Tercentenary aerials, 1964
See About the History Project Collections for information on using the Collections Viewer to explore the available panoramas.
South Main and West Delaware aerials, c. 1996
Three large aerial views of Pennington Borough, showing South Main Street and West Delaware Avenue. These were apparently filmed in 1996, based on the building at 12 South Main.
- West Delaware Ave., from Main St. west past Burd St.
(Delaware and Main west to almost Green St. / tennis courts)
- West Delaware Ave. (continued), from Green St. west to Route 31
(West Delaware west from Green St. / tennis courts to Route 31 / Pennington Market)
- South Main, from West Delaware Ave. south to Academy Ave.
The original format of these images is black and white prints on paper, 3 feet wide, with lengths of 3’ 7”, 5’ and 6’ 8”.
There were provided courtesy of Robert Warznak, from the Porcella estate, and scanned through the kindness of Hunter Research Associates.
Aerials of Hopewell Township, Hopewell Borough, and Pennington Borough from Mercer County – Tercentenary – 1664 – 1964, by the Mercer County Tercentenary Commission, 1964.
- Hopewell Township looking northeast from Washington Crossing
- Hopewell Borough looking west over the town, with the new Taylor Terrace development
- Pennington Borough looking north as Route 69 (now 31) crosses the railroad tracks
Thanks to Dick and Hope Sudlow for sharing these and many more materials.